MSI K8N SLI-FI/ F Socket 939 zÃ¡kladnÃ¡ doska
The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when thereâs a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file
40,00 € s DPH
Nie je na skladePorovnať
The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when thereâs a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
Live Update 4 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
MSI DOT Express provides overclocking function and the best and easiest optimization of the GPU amp; Memory speed for the maximum performance.
AMD Cool’n’Quietâ¢ technology that based on famous PowerNowâ¢ technology just brings fresh air to hot-fighting desktop platform. Cool’n’Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
This program is a kind of control center for the mainboard. DigiCell has its own tools for monitoring network connections. And it has an integrated Power On Agent utility that can start up and shut down the computer according to a schedule.
The all-in-one hardware console is an advanced combination of the popular PC alert and Fuzzy logic applications. It offers powerful functions such as hardware monitor, system alert, and instinctive overclocking UI.
Core Cell is MSI’s new catch phrase and it has a number of features, including; decreasing overall system noise, power saving functions, prolonging the life of system components, and even overclocking, apparently.
â¢ Supports 64-bit AMDÂ® Opteronâ¢, Athlonâ¢ 64 X2 Dual Core, Athlonâ¢ 64 FX, Athlonâ¢ 64 processor (Socket 939)
â¢ Supports up to 4800+ or higher CPU
â¢ NVIDIAÂ® nForce4 SLI Chipset
– HyperTransport link to the AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core/Athlon 64/Athlon 64 FX CPU
– HyperTransport supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
– Supports 2 PCI Express x16/x1 interface
– Two independent SATA controllers, for four drives
– Dual Fast ATA-133 IDE controllers
– Supports high-speed USB2.0 ports
– IEEE 802.3 NVIDIA MAC for 1000BASE-T
MSI Reminds You…
1. NVIDIA nForce 3/4 Series board DO NOT support WindowsÂ® 98/ME
2. SLI Technology only supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP
3.Please use MSI Live BIOS tool to upgrade BIOS of this product.
4.Please use MSI Live BIOS tool to upgrade BIOS of this product.
â¢ Supports dual channel DDR 266/333/400, using four 184-pin DDR DIMMs.
â¢ Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB.
â¢ Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM.
â¢ Two PCI Express x16 slot (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
Primary PCI-E slot is compatible with PCI Express x 16
Secondary PCI-E slot is compatible with PCI Express x 1
Primary PCI-E slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8
Secondary PCI-E slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8
â¢ Two PCI Express x1 slots (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
â¢ Three 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots, including one orange slot which supports 2 master for
MSI special PCI function card (ex. wireless LAN and bluetooth combo card)
– support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface
â¢ An IDE controller on the NVIDIA nForce4 SLI chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO,
Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
– Can connect up to 4 IDE devices.
â¢ Two independent SATA controllers on the NVIDIAÂ® nForce4 SLI chipset.
– NV RAID supports 4 SATA II ports with up to 300MB/s transfer rate.
NV RAID (Software)
â¢ Supports up to 4 SATA + 4 ATA133 Hard drives
– RAID 0 or 1, 0+1, JBOD is supported
– RAID function available for ATA133 + SATA HD drives or 4 SATA HD
MSI Reminds You…
â¢ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
â¢ 7.1 channel audio codec RealTek ALC850
– Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
– Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
â¢ LAN supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by nForce4 SLI
â¢ VIA 6307 chipset
– Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, front x1)
– Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
NOTE: IEEE1394 only available in K8N SLI-FI
Internal I/O Connectors
– ATX 24-pin power connector
– ATX 4-pin VGA power connector
– 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– CPU / System x 2 / NB FAN connectors
– CD-in connector
– Clear CMOS button
– IrDA infrared module header
– Chassis intrusion switch connector
– Front panel audio connector
– Front panel connector
– D-Bracket2 connector
– 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 ports (optional)
– 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
– 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
– 4 x Serial ATA connectors
– 2 x ATA133 HD connectors
MSI Reminds You…
â¢ All power connectors, ATX1 (24 Pin) amp; JPW1 (4 Pin, for CPU Power) amp; PCIE_PW1 (4 pin, for PCI-E VGA) must be attached to this model to ensure operation of the Mainboard.
â¢ A Power Supply of 450 watts, or above, is highly recommended for system stability.
â¢ ATX 12V power connection should be 20A or greater.
â¢ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
– 1 x Parallel port
– 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
– 1 x PS/2 keyboard
– 1 x PS/2 mouse
– 1 x Coaxial SPDIF out
– 1 x IEEE1394 Port (optional)
– 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack (S/SPDIF out)
– 4 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
â¢ The mainboard BIOS provides “Plug amp; Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
â¢ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
â¢ Supports boot from LAN, USB Device 1.1 amp; 2.0, and SATA HDD
â¢ 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
â¢ 9 mounting holes.